Organic compost in just six weeks!
Carefully refined over a period of ten years, this is a premium organic accelerator for composters. Because when it comes to your compost, we know you don’t want to compromise. We employ only the finest seaweed from the cleanest Atlantic waters and distil it without heat or chemicals. Then, we wait. Because some things shouldn’t be rushed. Organic composting does not have to be complicated: if you use quality products, the results will naturally follow.
In a nutshell
- Pure Ascophyllum nodosum from the north Atlantic coast
- Accelerates the natural compost cycle to six weeks
- Stimulates soil bacteria to help achieve higher temperatures sooner
- Helps retain moisture within the compost pile
- One litre of Shropshire Seaweed suitable for an average compost bucket (1 cubic metre)
- Approved by Organic Farmers and Growers: the highest organic standard in the UK
- Produced in the UK from sustainably harvested seaweed stocks