Get your tank on track - and keep it there!
Our Complete Care Kit combines the UK's leading shock treatment for septic tanks with a complimentary twelve-month aftercare program, providing a comprehensive solution to establishing and maintaining healthy conditions within new, recently emptied or failing systems. Shock treatment combines two mutually beneficial products - dried bacteria and liquid septic tank nutrient - and is applied over the course of one week to provide a huge boost to your tank's overall microbe levels. These two synergistic treatments are then applied again every month to keep the system topped up. Tanks treated using the Complete Care Kit are less likely to encounter expensive blockages or unpleasant smells - and will last much longer between routine pump-outs.
In a nutshell
- Complete Care Kit is designed to kickstart new, recently-emptied, or failing septic tanks and maintain them in good working condition for a period of 12 months
- Combines two separate treatment kits: Shock Treatment Kit (£44.99; contains 2 x 15g pots of BioBoost powder, 5L of Sea-Chem Wastewater Solution); and Annual Health Kit (£29.99; contains 12 BioBoost Tablets, 1L of Sea-Chem Wastewater Solution)
- Products combine in an unbeatable, unique dual system that stimulates and supports the bacteria within septic tanks
- Follows up a one-week 'shock' treatment with a simple monthly maintenance programme, making sure that bacteria levels remain high and complications - such as bad smells and blockages - don't develop
- Easy to apply; simply mix and flush down a connected toilet