Sea-Chem Traffic Film Remover is a special low-foaming version of our green degreasing formula designed for washing high-sided vehicles via a power spray system.
We improved the Sea-Chem degreasing formula by adding natural foam-reducing agents in order make it suitable for high pressure application. The result is the Sea-Chem Traffic Film Remover, a cleaning solution designed to remove road grime and dirt from cars, vans and lorries.
- Health and Safety: the Sea-Chem Traffic Film Remover contains only natural ingredients, which means it is neither flammable nor hazardous to employee health
- Versatile: the product can be safely used on painted and unpainted metal surfaces, as well as plastic, rubber and glass
- Environmentally Safe: because Sea-Chem Traffic Film Remover is totally biodegradable, it can be washed straight into a storm drain, unlike chemical alternatives
In a nutshell
- Low-foaming organic cleaner derived from seaweed and plant extracts
- Removes traffic grime from painted and unpainted metal surfaces, as well as plastic, rubber and glass
- Ideal for cleaning high-sided vehicles and vans
- Best used in conjunction with a hand-operated pressure washer
- General dilution rate of 1:50 with water
- People and planet friendly: 100% biodegradable; no gloves necessary
- Produced in the UK from sustainably harvested seaweed stocks
Sea-Chem Traffic Film Remover should be diluted at a rate of 1:50 with water for general use. Apply the product to the vehicle via a power wash system. The product is effective at temperatures up to 85C; however it performs at its optimum level in ambient conditions. It will remove most dirt in 30 to 120 seconds, depending upon the pressure of the water jet. Spent product will pose no threat to the environment and can be disposed of down a storm drain.